The Friday Shirk Report – May 15, 2009 | Volume 5
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- What up now son? This is how we do.
- Emo pigeon
- Manatee Ramirez
- The condo on the right is ridiculous. Every unit has a pool. Great view too…
- This is what happens when you play Guees Who with Jules
- Look into my eyes human
- Never lose you imagination
- So you don’t like them old-time bikes huh?
- Protesting in style
- George Costanza after his candy lineup is ruined: Twiiiiiiiiiix
- After gymnastics class things get wild
- Freeeeeeeedom, 18,000 strong
- Silverback vs Hippo who wins?
Right Crazy place. Right Crazy time.
- Why so serious?
- Damn it was tight in there.
- Abe Lincoln in Escape from L.A. 7
- This isn’t passive aggressive. It’s just plain brilliant.
- Terrier Tate – Officer Linebacker: Jacked Up!
- Telephone poles deserves better signs like this
- 85% of people know you can use stats to prove anything
- Jonathan. Short in stature but big on ideas. Our generation’s Aristotle
- You’re doing it wrong
- Graffiti never lies
- TEH WINNAR! Ingenious sign hack FTW
- 4-foot Jellyfish washes ashore
- DR Nick – “Inflammable means flammable? What a country”
- What’s 10 billion times stronger than steel?
- Of all the things to run into
- The endless photograph. Click for days
- Before radar there were these
- Giorgio Armani’s yacht
- Crack Gardens, Urban
- A stadium made of 230,000 beer cans called the Stadium of Dreams. Regulators. Mount up.
- Remember the dude who gave Maverick the bird in Top Gun when they were………..inverted? Yeah he’s the commander of the space shuttle mission that’s fixing the Hubble telescope.
- Travis Pastrana backflips on a tricycle
- A grown man’s move
- Who needs television when you have cats?
- In case you missed it. This decided the semi-finals in the Champions League this year
- The Greatest Promotional Video Ever by Kenny Powers
May your weekend be long!