The Friday Shirk Report – May 22, 2009 – Volume 6
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Who wants Cocaine Pancakes for Breakfast?
– So that’s what a deer caught in headlights is.
– Oh he went there
– The background looks fake but it’s just space
– The Eiffel Tower in all its phallic glory
– The shrooms are turning on me man!
– Cruel? Mildly. Excellent? Definitely.
– Oh hai.
– The raddest family photo ever
– Unleashing belly flop
– The ugly brother nobody talks about
– Before Aspirin, Bayer sold:
– The sign doesn’t lie
– Reaganomics is for the people
– 3D Gifs? The future is now!
– The Tennessee River
– In your face
– Ze goggles do nossing
– Brutal paint job
– From my private collection
– Nice snaggle
– Laugh at them. I dare you.
– HOLY CARP!
– The incredibly detailed map of human sexuality. What evils lurk beyond the Impassable Reach?
– TEH WINNAR! The BA-K-47
– In Japan, Minivans are somehow cool
– A Flare for Soccer. Boston.com’s Big Picture on Soccer Fans
– Ride the Cliffs of Moher at your own risk
– 15 year-old female entrepreneur busted with 1,500 Marijuana plants valued at $1.19 million usd
– Birds flying upside down to slow their velocity aka Whiffling
– Gangsta grillz. Who knew rappers were such history buffs?
– Some Somali pirates WANT to be captured
– Frodo Baggins and his theory on low-impact housing
– Jerry West says Lebron has suprassed Kobe
– Revenge is a dish best served with cocaine and marijuana
– Ashley Shaffer Imports Commercial [Will Ferrel from Eastbound and Down]
– A brief history of Weed
– How many windows were broken to make this commercial? Fantastic product name.
– Weekly WTF from Japan
Live for the weekend!