The Friday Shirk Report – May 22, 2009 – Volume 6
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Who wants Cocaine Pancakes for Breakfast?
- So that’s what a deer caught in headlights is.
- Oh he went there
- The background looks fake but it’s just space
- The Eiffel Tower in all its phallic glory
- The shrooms are turning on me man!
- Cruel? Mildly. Excellent? Definitely.
- Oh hai.
- The raddest family photo ever
- Unleashing belly flop
- The ugly brother nobody talks about
- Before Aspirin, Bayer sold:
- The sign doesn’t lie
- Reaganomics is for the people
- 3D Gifs? The future is now!
- The Tennessee River
- In your face
- Ze goggles do nossing
- Brutal paint job
- From my private collection
- Nice snaggle
- Laugh at them. I dare you.
- HOLY CARP!
- The incredibly detailed map of human sexuality. What evils lurk beyond the Impassable Reach?
- TEH WINNAR! The BA-K-47
- In Japan, Minivans are somehow cool
- A Flare for Soccer. Boston.com’s Big Picture on Soccer Fans
- Ride the Cliffs of Moher at your own risk
- 15 year-old female entrepreneur busted with 1,500 Marijuana plants valued at $1.19 million usd
- Birds flying upside down to slow their velocity aka Whiffling
- Gangsta grillz. Who knew rappers were such history buffs?
- Some Somali pirates WANT to be captured
- Frodo Baggins and his theory on low-impact housing
- Jerry West says Lebron has suprassed Kobe
- Revenge is a dish best served with cocaine and marijuana
- Ashley Shaffer Imports Commercial [Will Ferrel from Eastbound and Down]
- A brief history of Weed
- How many windows were broken to make this commercial? Fantastic product name.
- Weekly WTF from Japan
Live for the weekend!