The Friday Shirk Report – May 8, 2009 | Volume 4
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- 0-60 in 17 seconds
- How NOT to spend your advance money + backwards pants bonus = fail
- Make love, not war. It was the obvious caption.
- Graffiti, stage-left.
- The purpose of this is strictly scientific
- Something is about to get talon-ed
- It’s gut check time
- Final Boss on Expert, hang in there little Mac! Volume included
- Hand goes up. Hand goes down. Hand goes up. Hand goes down. I’m talking about hers you sicko.
- Mah icecapz. Youz melted them.
- Ironic sign is ironic
- Your lack of perspective disturbs me
- The Jurassic Period. Where amazing happened
- The Final Stand
- Skyline: Cartagena, Columbia
- You lookin’ at my sister man?
- Impeccable timing
- Anyone else see a cat’s face in the mountain?
- BK Don’t Play
- Now we’re screwed
- Here fishey fishey
- They’re man’s best friend because they are loyal not smart
- Do you find something comical about my appearance when I’m driving my automobile?
- Who wins in this epic flow-down?
- Invisible Car by Sara Watson
- The Swiss have their army knifes. Americans have this
- Mowing with goats
- Doth my eyes deceive me?
- A tale of two brothers just trying to make it in a $3 billion industry
- Cute picture of animals.
- The Canteen at Harvard
- How not to throw a Jay-Z concert
- Final Jeopardy Question: Who is Figwit?
TEH WINNAR! Spend the day with Megan Fox. I predict this video will have 1.2 billion views by next week.
Here’s to the weekend!
Who wins in this epic flow-down?