The Friday Shirk Report – June 12, 2009 | Volume 9
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Ancient Chinese Humour
- Got about 12 Jennay’s
- It’s Rudy Huxtable
- Yanni is Einhorn!
- My little Zombie Pony
- Colin McRae does proper right turns
- Did you see that???
- Desktop screen capture FAIL
- This all feels vaguely familiar…
- Calvin & Hobbes – Timeless wisdom
- All Aboard!
- Sisters for over 60 years, Mabel had finally had enough.
- Mabel would later be prescribed Butisol Sodium
- Deal with it.
- Fuel up
- Correction: You’re selling a dream
- This scene makes no sense
- Spotted in Briston: Artist Snik
- Consider yourself warned
- Vader negative
- Be mindful of others
- What the
- Big Grammar is watching you
- Have a good weekend thanks again.
- Aurora Borealis in all its glory
- Doctored Photos of Kim Jong Il?
- The scandalous pictures vetoed by Italian Prime Minister Burlsconi. possibly nsfw
- I never thought bacon/sausage anything would look unappealing. Think no more
- Wimbledon, where the woman are always better than the men
- Pixar dominates.
- 1+1 = 3 Design showcase
- Crazy cloud formations
- The Godfather toy by Michael Lau. Seeick.
- Shaq tweets 20 motivational posters and excellence ensues
- The cigarette trick. Subliminal advertising for big bacco?
- How many times does the baby roll over in this video?
- Kobe Bryant interview with the late Chick Hearn after his first NBA career start. He proceeded to eat all of the pie shortly thereafter.
Give T.Hanks for the weekend