The Friday Shirk Report – July 10, 2009 | Volume 13
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– The G8 Summit is Serious BiznASS
– Pre-pounce. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
– Can you believe this? She’s not wearing a helmet
– I don’t even know what’s going on here.
– Oh Snap! Lebron video has been leaked!
– Handegg makes much more sense
– Wish this was a handegg jersey
– Cool illusion, no drugs required
– Anti-douchebag collar clips
– Take that Corporate America
– Is there anything Lego can’t do?
– I guess that’s safe
– You guys have to try the tandori chicken here. They have this secret seasoning that makes it sooooooo tasty
– Whatever it’s hot outside okay!
– “Hey make sure this guy’s ass doesn’t explode”
– Yachting fail
– I’m so mad right now i could…I could….I could just take my pants off!
– OMG it worked!
– Just be cool and don’t make a sound
– Note to self. Go to Pamplona.
– Note to self. If you see a mattress on the road, drive around it.
– Incredible Virtual Tour of Michael Jackson’s Arcade Room
– Classic submission to Best of Craigslist
– Cool website. Never ending picture
– 20 Old Surgical Tools Guaranteed to Make you Cringe
– Awesome Craigslist Car Listing
– The Seven Types of Employees You Meet at Best Buy
– Blind man sees wife for first time after having a TOOTH implanted into his eye
– Boston.com’s Big Picture: Obama’s First 167 Days. Amazing as usual.
BE COOL Y’ALL!