The Friday Shirk Report – July 10, 2009 | Volume 13
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- The G8 Summit is Serious BiznASS
- Pre-pounce. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- Can you believe this? She’s not wearing a helmet
- I don’t even know what’s going on here.
- Oh Snap! Lebron video has been leaked!
- Handegg makes much more sense
- Wish this was a handegg jersey
- Cool illusion, no drugs required
- Anti-douchebag collar clips
- Take that Corporate America
- Is there anything Lego can’t do?
- I guess that’s safe
- You guys have to try the tandori chicken here. They have this secret seasoning that makes it sooooooo tasty
- Whatever it’s hot outside okay!
- “Hey make sure this guy’s ass doesn’t explode”
- Yachting fail
- I’m so mad right now i could…I could….I could just take my pants off!
- OMG it worked!
- Just be cool and don’t make a sound
- Note to self. Go to Pamplona.
- Note to self. If you see a mattress on the road, drive around it.
- Incredible Virtual Tour of Michael Jackson’s Arcade Room
- Classic submission to Best of Craigslist
- Cool website. Never ending picture
- 20 Old Surgical Tools Guaranteed to Make you Cringe
- Awesome Craigslist Car Listing
- The Seven Types of Employees You Meet at Best Buy
- Blind man sees wife for first time after having a TOOTH implanted into his eye
- Boston.com’s Big Picture: Obama’s First 167 Days. Amazing as usual.
BE COOL Y’ALL!