The Friday Shirk Report – July 24, 2009 | Volume 15
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Getting ready for the World Cup
- Homeless wit
- That’s why people love bubble-tea so much!
- Man-made vs nature
- The Strongest Man in the World
- Trevor’s a nut. Always talking crazy
- A picture of Flavio Briatore, the managing director of Renault Formula One team and joint owner of London’s Queens Park Rangers F.C.
- Reggie Mantle you diabolical…..WTF?
- Men are simple
- Just weird
- Slightly weirder
- Another check off the list sweet!
- A summary of every House episode ever made
- How to take a joke
- Ever wonder how stick figures can hold objects with their stick hands?
- Watch out little man
- Did you know China has 253 million Internet users? Cool infographic about the Internet
- Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Haiiiiiiiiii!
- The fast food maffia
- Hans, Darth, Chewie, Leia, R2 and Luke
- The Japanese are unique.
- Great collection of anti-smoking ads
- An excellent and concise summary of WW2
- Gadget of the year
- 30 beautiful wine labels
- Google and the moon
- 18 natural formations that look man-made
- The Big Picture covers the longest solar eclipse we will see this century
- PDF of Madonna’s Book SEX (some NSFW pictures in this book obviously)
Has anyone seen Summer?