The Friday Shirk Report – July 3, 2009 | Volume 12
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Good thing it’s not an English test
- “This is even more painful than it looks” – Homer S.
- You feel anything yet?
- Awesome picture of a leech
- BOOM! Goes the dynamite
- This should be the soup every day
- BREAKING NEWS! Marilyn Manson Sues Guitar Hero Eleventy Billion Dollars for Identity Theft
- Wikipedia. Not always correct
- Rocket pubes, a growing concern
- Oh snap. Vegetarian Zombies
- I didn’t do it
- First lesson in drawing is to start with the focal point
- Halfway between Moonwalker and Skywalker
- Nobody puts Baby in a corner
- With love. Anything is possible
- “I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be”
- This is not going to end well
- Big time WTF
- Who needs a video camera when you gots a laptop?
- Boston.com’s Big Picture Does Glastonbury
- This is the most interactive online ad I’ve seen in a long time. It also just won an award at Cannes
- Building in Shanghai collapses in one piece!
- 50 freaks of nature
- Sweet Lego art
- 15 images that look fake but……aren’t.
- Paid to drink Jack Daniels
- Stunning Mosques around the world
- How mathematics killed Lehman brothers
- Michael Jackson patented anti gravity machine!
Get Your Weekend On