The Friday Shirk Report – September 11, 2009 | Volume 22
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Oh Hai!
– Hi-res heckler @ Obama speech
– Ingenuity will save humanity
– Three times the fail
– What evil lurks…
– The Best Review of Will Smith’s Enemy of the State I’ve Ever Read
– Get low
– Princess Leia was kinda hot back in the day
– Very random
– A protest from only 50 years ago
– An article from only 4 years ago
– This woman is doing a fantastic job…blowing
– Sick grind in Tony Hawk Pro Skater
– Ronaldo is sick.
– 8 years later still very powerful
– I would pay to see this
– I would pay even more to see this!
– Perspective is everything
– Hydrant. Stool. Same thing
– Awesome collection of photographs. Click the image to see how it was taken.
– 10 cool statues around the world
– Extensive photo gallery covering the women of the US Open
– Carrier Pigeon vs Internet Connection. The winner is clear
– How to avoid paying speeding tickets in Arizona
– Real or fake? Interesting regardless
– 4 Photo Galleries of Bernard Madoff’s Properties and Boats. Surprisingly understated.
– For people who believe the moon landing was a hoax
– The best photo-journal out there keeps on rolling
– The Prestige is quality in this article
Take a Seat and Relax It’s the Weekend!