The Friday Shirk Report – October 16, 2009 | Volume 27
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Don’t make me point to the sign
- The strangest hairstyle I have seen this
- Vintage Mini-Lighter cuff links. Sick.
- Want to exceed your monthly caloric intake in one sitting? Order an el nino
- Behind the scenes look at C-Money’s latest music video “I got money”
- The greatest ‘Under Construction’ page ever. If you were online during the 90s consider this memory lane
- View of the stars from Easter Island
- Looked at my kingdom. I was finally there
- Awesome animation on the development of the International Space Station through the years
- Voyeur denied!
- Okay I actually just tried this on Google. It’s legit, and apparently it works really well!
- Beautiful Parking Garage in Kansas City
- Imagine how bad it had to be to force them to actually put up the sign
- The most disgusting splinter you will ever see in the history of ever
- Spotted in Toronto on Google Street View (let the page load it takes a sec to zoom in)
- Yahoo! Answers Wins Again
- How Could They Not See This Coming?
- Back off I know Kung-Fu
- Bottom right
- Say Bye
*+1 Bonus image because I saw it this morning and is semi-relevant
- How to Have Fun with Dead Flies
- 20 Stunning Panoramic Landscapes. Click on any of the pictures for full 360 views!
- Artistic Dollar Bill Impressions
- 35 years of the world’s best microscope photography
- Great Collection of Logos that Will make you Look Twice
- Out of this world. Right here on Earth
- Why the financial system nearly collapsed in one simple sentence
- The Most Linked To Pages On The Internet
- Mind-Blowing Collection of Photographs from Nazi Germany That Have Been Coloured
- This was the most viral video in Russia yesterday. Seriously insane, read the text then check out the vid.
Enjoy Your Weekend and Party Like It’s 1990-99!