The Friday Shirk Report – October 9, 2009 | Volume 26
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- The 90s
- The Internet
- It’s all about perspective
- Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Whoops Johnny, Whoops Johnny…
- Optical Illusion with Proof. It’s on the Nasa site
- “Best. Riot. Picture. Ever” – Comic Book Guy
- Two Images = Double Entendre
- Fact: Owl are badass
- Just lawful enforcing
- Classic joke revisited.
- Isn’t it Ironic? Don’t you think?
- Helpful conversation tip from SMBC
- Christian Bale. He Sucks
- Face, meet sand.
- This has probably happened a lot more than it seems
- First round exit. The horror.
- One in the chamber
- Lobster Logic
- Vader Smack Talk
- Parents on Facebook
- A Collection of Weapons in the United States Arsenal
- Awwww cute fuzzy animals with their offspring
- The Realest Children’s Book Ever (click image to go to next page)
- 25 Candid Roller Coaster Moments Captured on Film
- The World’s Largest Gummy Bear = how many regular gummy bears? Now you know
- List of the World’s Most Expensive Single Objects
- Superb Camouflage Art by by Liu Bolin
- Remember the Guy Who Drew a Spider as Payment? He’s back.
- Popular Mechanics 10 Most Brilliant Products of 2009
- Trump Tower in Chicago. 92 Stories in 2 Minutes, Great Time Lapse
Giddy Up! It’s the Weekend!