The Friday Shirk Report – November 13, 2009 | Volume 31
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL whilst clicking a link with your mouse
20 IMAGES + 5 Bonus
- Beer Can = Bacon
- ACDC Rocks
- Hey Buffalo, when an escalator breaks it becomes ‘stairs’ you know?
- I want to be like Mommy
- Her left arm was kind of a giveaway too
- Rocket-assisted takeoff. Badass
- Please let me go. “I’lllll never telllll” (you have to say it in the creepy Brittany Murphy voice
- Words to Live By
- Serious question
- What happens when the Dodge Viper logo is rotated 180 degrees?
- Long truck is looooong
- Hmmm what should i tip? This will do
- The African Pygmy Hedgehog, do not fuck with this
- Playing with shadows, always entertaining
- Partial credit
- Have you ever seen a blue sun
- Weird? Weird. I love a good comic strip
- Oh Snap! It’s Batman’s enemy, Harvey Dent’s License!
- Lol, look what this dog picked up at the park
- Serious Starbucks Setup
- Flushing Meadows Art Installation. What does it mean?
- BrocObama is high in carotenoids
- The Ghostbusters. They were there
- Best Flickr Title Ever?
- The Solitary Vice
- The Most Badass Anti-Whaling Boat I’ve Ever Seen
- WIRED’s Arachnid Hall of Fame
- The Berlin Wall – 20 Years Gone (tip: to quickly browse from image to image use the ‘J’ and ‘K’ letters on your keyboard!)
- The Ptertodactyl Tells Its Story
- Inspiring/Depressing List of the Top Young Entrepreneur’s Making Money Online
- NFL Shipwrecks Captain Morgan’s Guerilla Marketing Effort
- The Great War in Colour
- How Some of the World’s Top Websites Looked When They First Launched
- Fantastic Collection of Iconic Photographs with detailed context to accompany
- 40 Amusing Print Ads
It’s Freaky Friday! Beer-can!