The Friday Shirk Report – November 20, 2009 | Volume 32
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Best. Analogy. EVER
- The Grizzly Chair was Cool but the Sheep Throne is just WEIRD
- What a Jerk
- Statue-tory rape
- Japanese Barcode Art
- Kruger National Park in South Africa. Where BIG happens
- Building Your Dog a Bed
- Staple Skyscrapers
- Yaaaaaay Winter
- Effective Product Placement
- I wish this made the final cut. Damn editors
- A Beautiful Poem by Vlad Putin
- Then and Now
- Where’s your Messiah now?
- Wow. Oil Company Ad from 1962 Edition of Life Magazine
- This grandmother is obviously awesome
- Poor Lucky. He will be missed
- Lost in translation
- Nature’s Most Disgusting Parasites
- The Airplane Graveyard in the Mojave Desert
- 35 Amazing Science Fair Projects
- Crocodile Makes a Fatal Mistake
- All Hail the Carcycle!
- World’s Deepest Living Fish Caught on Camera
- Massive Collection (76) of WTF Pictures
- The Guy Who Drew the Spider is Back With a Blockbuster email chain ;)
- Chairman Mao’s Underground City
- Best Commercials of 2000′s. Great Complilation
Have a Spicy Weekend!