The Friday Shirk Report – November 20, 2009 | Volume 32
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Best. Analogy. EVER
– The Grizzly Chair was Cool but the Sheep Throne is just WEIRD
– What a Jerk
– Statue-tory rape
– Japanese Barcode Art
– Kruger National Park in South Africa. Where BIG happens
– Building Your Dog a Bed
– Staple Skyscrapers
– Yaaaaaay Winter
– Effective Product Placement
– I wish this made the final cut. Damn editors
– A Beautiful Poem by Vlad Putin
– Then and Now
– Where’s your Messiah now?
– Wow. Oil Company Ad from 1962 Edition of Life Magazine
– This grandmother is obviously awesome
– Poor Lucky. He will be missed
– Lost in translation
– Nature’s Most Disgusting Parasites
– The Airplane Graveyard in the Mojave Desert
– 35 Amazing Science Fair Projects
– Crocodile Makes a Fatal Mistake
– All Hail the Carcycle!
– World’s Deepest Living Fish Caught on Camera
– Massive Collection (76) of WTF Pictures
– The Guy Who Drew the Spider is Back With a Blockbuster email chain ;)
– Chairman Mao’s Underground City
– Best Commercials of 2000’s. Great Complilation
Have a Spicy Weekend!