The Friday Shirk Report – November 6, 2009 | Volume 30
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
20 IMAGES +3 bonus
– The thing about belts
– RIP Grandpa you will be missed. You had some great quotes
– The Wackest pants ever
– One of the better break-up notes I’ve seen
– Contender For Best Soccer Celebration Ever
– She runs his show
– Curiosity can hurt you sometimes
– You’ve been warned
– Washington. George…Washington
– Nature’s flying tank
– This picture is amazing on three levels, possibly eight
– Cool guys don’t look at explosions
– Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich’s bill from Nello’s in NYC. Note the time and tip
– Classic painting 3-Dimensionalized
– Is there a change machine around here for my quarters?
– Definite points for ingenuity
– Is your head bigger than this guy’s? Doubtful
– “It was all a dream…”
– Obama has a message for you
– ‘A’ for Effort. ‘F’ for inevitable fail
– Sarkozy’s Secret Revealed!
– Next time you complain about your job look at this pic
– “Livin’ on the edge. You can’t help yourself from fallllllllllllllllllin'”
– Chilling Afghanistan Photo Journal by David Guttenfelder
– Bald-Bears will you be in your nightmares tonight
– Facebook’s New Offices
– Why Dolphins are deep thinkers
– Six Things You Can Do With Electricity
– Awesome pictures of the harvest
– Terrific collection of fake products from The Simpsons
– Why Do Countries Have Different Electrical Outlets?
– An Insider’s Confession to Spamming Facebook
5 VIDEOS +1 bonus
Over $200,000 worth of alcohol GONE
Camera’s shutter speed is synchronized perfectly with helicopter blades. Awesome illusion
Holy Crap It’s November! Get Outside and Enjoy Yourself!