The Friday Shirk Report – November 6, 2009 | Volume 30
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
20 IMAGES +3 bonus
- The thing about belts
- RIP Grandpa you will be missed. You had some great quotes
- The Wackest pants ever
- One of the better break-up notes I’ve seen
- Contender For Best Soccer Celebration Ever
- She runs his show
- Curiosity can hurt you sometimes
- You’ve been warned
- Washington. George…Washington
- Nature’s flying tank
- This picture is amazing on three levels, possibly eight
- Cool guys don’t look at explosions
- Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich’s bill from Nello’s in NYC. Note the time and tip
- Classic painting 3-Dimensionalized
- Is there a change machine around here for my quarters?
- Definite points for ingenuity
- Is your head bigger than this guy’s? Doubtful
- “It was all a dream…”
- Obama has a message for you
- ‘A’ for Effort. ‘F’ for inevitable fail
- Sarkozy’s Secret Revealed!
- Next time you complain about your job look at this pic
- “Livin’ on the edge. You can’t help yourself from fallllllllllllllllllin’”
- Chilling Afghanistan Photo Journal by David Guttenfelder
- Bald-Bears will you be in your nightmares tonight
- Facebook’s New Offices
- Why Dolphins are deep thinkers
- Six Things You Can Do With Electricity
- Awesome pictures of the harvest
- Terrific collection of fake products from The Simpsons
- Why Do Countries Have Different Electrical Outlets?
- An Insider’s Confession to Spamming Facebook
5 VIDEOS +1 bonus
Over $200,000 worth of alcohol GONE
Camera’s shutter speed is synchronized perfectly with helicopter blades. Awesome illusion
Holy Crap It’s November! Get Outside and Enjoy Yourself!