The Friday Shirk Report – January 15, 2010 | Volume 40
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaaah!
- Note to self. Never ever ever purchase a flesh tone bike seat [semi-nsfw]
- Reference binders bring hidden joy
- Dirtiest Player Ever Exposed
- Frozen Britain from Above
- Stairs that are only used to go up
- Jesus, talk about lost in translation
- You know you’re a parent when…
- Shhhhhh Daddy’s Working
- Think of the plants
- The Rules are Simple. You Fumble the Book. You Get the Bags
- Starbucks in Dubai. Not even that surprising
- Do you know what lies at the end of the rainbow?
- Landscape Photography Excellence from National Geographic
- The way you change clothes suck. Do it like this guy
- L.M.G = literal mini golf
- Lego ages 18 and up
- Clark’s forgotten brother from China
- Give this man a Darwin award for Genius of the highest degree
- Oh Snap! There He is!
- Absolutely Hypnotizing. Endless Stream of Photos as they are Posted to Twitter in Real Time (possibly NSFW, no filter!)
- How Do you Secure your Check-In Bags? Bring a Gun. Seriously.
- Five reasons pigs are more awesome than you
- When subtitles go wrong
- Haiti 48 Hours Later
- Another Does of Martian Awesome
- Worst Life Ever: The Story of Kazuyuki Fujita’s Skull
- Holy Crap. Every single Nintendo and Sega game is playable on this site. Just select ‘games’ on the left-side nav
- Gay Teen Worried He Might Be Christian
- 40 Breathtaking Examples of Aerial Photography. Incredible
WHERE WILL YOU BE FOR THE WEEKEND?