The Friday Shirk Report – January 15, 2010 | Volume 40
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaaah!
– Note to self. Never ever ever purchase a flesh tone bike seat [semi-nsfw]
– Reference binders bring hidden joy
– Dirtiest Player Ever Exposed
– Frozen Britain from Above
– Stairs that are only used to go up
– Jesus, talk about lost in translation
– You know you’re a parent when…
– Shhhhhh Daddy’s Working
– Think of the plants
– The Rules are Simple. You Fumble the Book. You Get the Bags
– Starbucks in Dubai. Not even that surprising
– Do you know what lies at the end of the rainbow?
– Landscape Photography Excellence from National Geographic
– The way you change clothes suck. Do it like this guy
– L.M.G = literal mini golf
– Lego ages 18 and up
– Clark’s forgotten brother from China
– Give this man a Darwin award for Genius of the highest degree
– Oh Snap! There He is!
– Absolutely Hypnotizing. Endless Stream of Photos as they are Posted to Twitter in Real Time (possibly NSFW, no filter!)
– How Do you Secure your Check-In Bags? Bring a Gun. Seriously.
– Five reasons pigs are more awesome than you
– When subtitles go wrong
– Haiti 48 Hours Later
– Another Does of Martian Awesome
– Worst Life Ever: The Story of Kazuyuki Fujita’s Skull
– Holy Crap. Every single Nintendo and Sega game is playable on this site. Just select ‘games’ on the left-side nav
– Gay Teen Worried He Might Be Christian
– 40 Breathtaking Examples of Aerial Photography. Incredible
WHERE WILL YOU BE FOR THE WEEKEND?