11 Reasons why the Bronze goes to… Pandas!
In the complex world of animals that amuse us, the pecking order is often murky. Dogs and Cats interchange with ease between the top two spots but what about third place? Monkeys, hamsters, hippos; all quite amusing to be sure. But here’s my case for the mighty Panda for the bronze.
11 REASONS WHY THE BRONZE GOES TO… PANDAS!
1. A SNEEZING PANDA HAS 53.4 MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE
2. A KUNG-FU PANDA HAS GROSSED OVER $631,744,560 WORLDWIDE
(source: Box office mojo)
3. OTHER ANIMALS TRY TO IMITATE THEM
4. PICTURES OF BABY PANDAS TYPICALLY GENERATE 6-8 ADDITIONAL “W’s” TO THE WORD AWWW
5. THEY INFLUENCE FASHION
6. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LOGOS!
7. THEY THINK THEY ARE HUMAN
8. THEY HAVE ANIMATED GIFS
9. GIRLS LOVE THEM
10. PANDA FOOD IS EVERYWHERE
11. THEY PANDER TO THE INTERNET
By taking pictures with celebs
By making funny gestures that allow for witty commentary
By providing imagery for inspirational quotes
By failing in the cutest way possible
By being material for a demotivational poster
PANDAS FTB! (for the bronze)
If you enjoyed this article, the Sifter highly recommends: 13 Utterly Ridiculous Lawn Ornaments