The Friday Shirk Report – April 23, 2010 | Volume 54
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Meet the Ron Artest of Soccer
- Who knew that everyone on Lost was the EXACT same height. The plot thickens…
- Possibly the biggest and inexplicably tightest pair of pants I’ve seen
- I demand to know why my Spider Roll has never looked like this
- Glass sinks are pretty cool until this happens
- This is what a real sniper scope looks like
- Henry does some big lines
- Bitter old Grandpa is right!
- Tokyo Driftin’
- Not usually a fan of Vanity of Plates but this one is doing it right
- FINALLY! Eyjafjallajokull is available in Magic Card format
- This Pie Chart is Relevant (thanks zklein!)
- They really can have cheeseburgers!
- This is a real truck in Amurrica
- Can’t nobody hold me down!
- I Got This
- Hmm this school has convinced me of their merits in a clever and ninja-like way
- Probably the best Gmail Gif You’ll Ever See
- Can your grandfather do this? Didn’t think so
- The Mighty Thor Wishes Everyone a Happy Belated 420, Whatever That Means…
- Accidental Pr0n: 25 Excellent Examples
- The Big Picture: More from Eyjafjallajokull
- Fortune’s 40 Under 40 from 2009. Inspiring or Depressing? You decide
- Terrorism that’s Personal: Chilling and Graphic Photo Journal of Acid Attacks on Women in Pakistan
- Looking for that popular sound byte or sound effect? There’s a page of buttons for that
- The most extravagant boat you will ever see (make sure you watch the video tour!)
- A Firsthand Look at Firefights in Marja and Taliban Snipers (check out the video)
- The Great American Pot Smoke-Out
- Scott Storch raked in hip-hop millions and then snorted his way to ruin
- Information is Beautiful: The World’s Most Stunning Data Centers
IT’S MIND OVER MATTER THIS WEEKEND!