The Friday Shirk Report – May 21, 2010 | Volume 58
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- The 2010 Player’s Ball ‘King of the Pimps’ Runner-up
- Tracy Morgan on growing up in the Hood
- Tiger Thrust is Sweeping the Nation
- Holy F*CK
- Damn. That’s fresh
- Cats vs Dogs: The Ultimate Infographic
- ‘The Slap’ now available in Gif format
- Graffiti 2.0 [possibly nsfw]
- Family Tree Fail on Facebook. Fantastic!
- The Busiest Animated Gif Ever. There’s a lot going on
- The Four Essential Knots for your Tie
- Act Now!
- This is Uncle Sam. He’s a Junkie
- Punk Lives
- Et Tu, CNN?
- If you’re friend/co-worker is angry. Send them this
- Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates
- If you don’t believe in yourself. Believe the in the Cosmic Chocolate-Covered Dino-Corn
- The Big Picture Has Published Two Recent Photojournals of the Protests in Bangkok – CRACKDOWN IN BANGKOK || PROTESTS TURN DEADLY IN THAILAND
- 16 Items They Only Sell At Chinese WalMarts
- Awesome Visual Illusion: Motion Induced Blindness
- Days With My Father: Incredibly Moving Photojournal by Phillip Toledano
- 100 Abandoned Houses
- Shocking Statistics: After 40 Years, the US Drug War Has Met None of Its Goals [Associated Press]
- Five Masterpieces worth $123 Million Stolen from the Museum of Modern Art in Paris
- Best of Craigslist: What Happened to All of the Nice Guys?
- Interesting List of some of the Most Harmful Drinks in America. Comparisons aren’t totally valid though
- Display Myths Shattered: How Monitor & HDTV Companies Cook Their Specs
Big Thanks to Mr. T. Browne for sending. You made it! You sneaky settler…
For Instant Face Melting Gratification, skip to 3:20
+1 Nostalgia Bonus Video
PLAY ON PLAYAS!