The Friday Shirk Report – June 11, 2010 | Volume 61
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
20 IMAGES + 1 BONUS
- The vicious cycle of fast food and laziness reaches its climax
- Getting Ready for the World Cup
- The Captain Gets Knighted
- The 7-10 Split? Psshhhhh that’s for amateurs
- WTF? This t-shirt costs $1,624
- This little guy is definitely NOT the favourite
- Jimmy would never live down the day he wore his American Eagle shirt on Yearbook photo day
- What the hell is this?
- Handy pie chart explains time spent in the shower
- A motivational poster for Teamwork
- Hitler Lotion
- If the gender was reversed, this person would be in jail for their obsession
- How could this possibly NOT end badly?
- Giant Infographic about pr0n on the Internet
- Keannu Hungry
- Nigeria vs Germany
- Feeling Old? This is Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle. You are now ancient
- Duct tape fixes everything. From leaks to family photographs
- Anti-Abortion Propaganda from the 70s
- How to phrase your Google queries for more intelligent results
- People Banned from SNL
- 50 Questions that will free your mind
- The Monument of Sins in Moscow
- 15 Things You Should Know About Breasts
- The Big Picture: Remembering D-Day 66 Years Ago
- Chairman Mao’s Underground City
- Jim makes Pancakes every morning for his daughter. He then takes a picture and posts them here
- The Surreal Paintings of Vladimir Kush
- Interesting Back-stories Behind 20 Muppets Characters
- Betting on the Bad Guys, by the Creator of Dilbert [WSJ]
Thanks for sending Jeff!
GET OFF YOUR ROCKER THIS WEEKEND!