The Friday Shirk Report – June 11, 2010 | Volume 61
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
20 IMAGES + 1 BONUS
– The vicious cycle of fast food and laziness reaches its climax
– Getting Ready for the World Cup
– The Captain Gets Knighted
– The 7-10 Split? Psshhhhh that’s for amateurs
– WTF? This t-shirt costs $1,624
– This little guy is definitely NOT the favourite
– Jimmy would never live down the day he wore his American Eagle shirt on Yearbook photo day
– What the hell is this?
– Handy pie chart explains time spent in the shower
– A motivational poster for Teamwork
– Hitler Lotion
– If the gender was reversed, this person would be in jail for their obsession
– How could this possibly NOT end badly?
– Giant Infographic about pr0n on the Internet
– Keannu Hungry
– Nigeria vs Germany
– Feeling Old? This is Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle. You are now ancient
– Duct tape fixes everything. From leaks to family photographs
– Anti-Abortion Propaganda from the 70s
– How to phrase your Google queries for more intelligent results
– People Banned from SNL
– 50 Questions that will free your mind
– The Monument of Sins in Moscow
– 15 Things You Should Know About Breasts
– The Big Picture: Remembering D-Day 66 Years Ago
– Chairman Mao’s Underground City
– Jim makes Pancakes every morning for his daughter. He then takes a picture and posts them here
– The Surreal Paintings of Vladimir Kush
– Interesting Back-stories Behind 20 Muppets Characters
– Betting on the Bad Guys, by the Creator of Dilbert [WSJ]
Thanks for sending Jeff!
GET OFF YOUR ROCKER THIS WEEKEND!