The Friday Shirk Report – June 18, 2010 | Volume 62
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Imagine seeing this guy every morning
- Another precious moment caught on film
- Its been 20 years and I’ve never noticed this
- This game is known as the Hipster Runoff
- Advertising vs Reality *Fixed. Sorry wrong link before
- Cliff Clavin on Beer. Man’s a genius
- Incredible 360 Panoramic of Utah. Take a gander
- Stupidest Headline Ever
- Just sit down and relax
- You’re like, so original.
- Just another crazy tat
- I got you now tail!
- The erogenous zones of the human body. Male vs Female
- Extreme Chess was so 2007…
- Extreme Jenga was cool. But this is the greatest roller coaster photo of all time
- Top Notch Craigslist Ad for Engagement Ring
- Walk it off
- What’s more coveted than the Golden Boot? The Golden Sign! This is the Current front-runner
- Scroll down and wait for it…
- What it’s like to own an Apple product
- Note to self: The Swedish Subway System is Sick!
- 25 Amazing Knock Off Children’s Toys. Titanic Bot Cannot Be Stopped
- 5 Ridiculous Gun Myths Everyone Believes (Thanks to Movies)
- 100 Years of Propaganda: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- The Recent Flooding in Europe [Big Picture]
- Hot Chicks with Stubbed Toes
- The James Randi Educational Foundation is offering a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event
- In Sweden, Men Can Have It All
- How Long Does Bill Murray Spend in Groundhog Day?
WHOEVER YOU’RE CHEERING FOR. I HOPE THEY WIN!