The Friday Shirk Report – June 4, 2010 | Volume 60
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- This is what happens when you can’t let go of something
- The Harshest Passport Rejection Letter Ever
- The Truth About Suburbs
- Aerial Advertising
- F*ck You. A Letter in F*ckery
- The Most Appropriate Picture for the Headline
- The Very Short-Term Memory of Rats; in Action
- Surprised Kitty is Surprised
- When I Graduate, I Want to Go To >>> TV UNIVERSITY!
- Imagine Seeing A Sea of These Jerseys…… On Weeeeeeeeed!
- How To Make The World’s Biggest Kit Kat Bar
- Lest We Forget…
- Redneck Hot Tub. Surprisingly Effective
- Little Did They Know. This Message Would Confuse Jamaicans For Generations To Come
- How To Forecast the Weather Without Any Gadgets [Infographic]
- This Birthday Cake is Amazing ||| This Farewell Co-Worker Cake is Equally Amazing
- Remember Bill. Never Forget
- This protest sign is: honest, succinct and completely reasonable
- Vegetarians Eat For Free
- This Child is Now Scarred
- These Pictures Will Shock You ||| Caught in the Oil [Big Picture]
- Aboriginal Leader Turns Down Billions of Dollars. Offers Uranium-Rich Land to Government to Preserve the Area, Instead
- Adderall Receives Honorary Degree From Harvard
- 20 Death Masks of Famous People. Kinda Creepy
- The World’s Coolest Tennis Court
- 140 Prom Fail Photos
- A Collection of Photographs About Hot Air Balloons
- 40 Beautiful and Very High-Resolution Wallpapers
- Think you know enough about the United States to pass the Citizenship test? Find out!
- This Site Will Let You Type Anything You Want — Anywhere You Want — In Real Time
THE GREATEST DRUMMER OF ALL TIME
DO IT FOR BILL THIS WEEKEND!