The Friday Shirk Report – August 20, 2010 | Volume 71
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Fish Hadoken by Ken Masters
- Couple of the year prove opposites attract
- The Grand Prismatic Pano in Yellowstone looks out of this world
- A bad idea gone horribly wrong
- And now for something completely random
- The Hops Holster 12 Can Ammo Pack for Serious Binge Battles
- Dolph Lundgren will kick your ass not only physically, but mentally
- Serial Killers Dexter Could Learn From
- Can your dog do this?
- Please return. I am very poor
Birthday Burnsday! (thx Tmac!)
- Cosmo is getting more direct with their headlines
- I am going to the leaning tower of Pisa and doing this to everybody
- Fine, fine. One more random photo for this week
- Gary Oldman: A man of many faces
- The evolution of a female video game character
- Universal knife block. All you need is a few thousand skewers
- Deal with it
- For real
- 25 Insane Scarification Tattoos
- The 10 Most Dangerous Cliff Jumps on Earth
- Hipster Summer Trends: The L.A. Edition
- Anonymous Mexican blogger safely posts unfiltered news from country’s raging drug war
- 8 of the Dirtiest Sexual Innuendos in Children’s Cartoons
- What Happens When You Slow Down a Justin Bieber Song by 800%?
- Top Ten Google Street View Photobombs (thx for sharing Julian!)
- How a 16-yo Kid Made His First Million Dollars Following His Hero, Steve Jobs
- Welcome to Chongqing, the biggest city you’ve never heard of. Home to 32 million
- Now that the well is capped. The Big Picture reflects on the BP disaster
Thx for sending Higgy!
HIGH FIVE INTO THE BEST WEEKEND OF YOUR LIFE
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!