The Friday Shirk Report – September 10, 2010 | Volume 74
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– If you’re going to rock a combover, rock it hard
– Trippy Bathing Suit
– This fish looks absolutely ridiculous. And now I must catch one
– T-Shirts at music festivals. Guaranteed entertainment
– Yo what color do you want your car? Watermelon.
– An understandable freakout
– The ‘tagline’ for this film borders on genius
– Parenting fail. When you see it, you’ll understand
– Reflection fail. When you see it, you’ll understand
– Timelapse. Braces. Dental Plan. Lisa
– Peeping Tom Guy is thinking: Well that worked out better than expected *NSFW*
– Steroids is a hell of a drug
– Beat it kid
– It’s funny cuz it’s true
– Putin is a friend to the animal kingdom
– Shadow play
– “This is no cave”
– Louis C.K gets drunk on a flight and tweets hot fire
– Hey you. Yeah you.
– Fools! The ‘I’ has always been there. Clear as day
– What Soldiers Eat By Country. Click the bags!
– 7 Famous Movie Flaws That Were Explained in Deleted Scenes
– Super Mario Bros. Street Art Mural is Awesomely Interactive
– Fantastic Collection of Rockets and Other Projectiles Being Fire [25 Pics]
– The REAL ‘Stuff White People Like’. More interesting stats from dating site OkCupid
– “I have read your website and it is obviously that your a foggot”. More excellence from the guy who draws spiders for payment and amazing ‘lost cat’ posters
– Jezebel has selected a Winner (Loser?) Of The Absolute Worst Masturbation Story
– This drawing tool is seriously awesome, play around!
– Behind the photograph: the human face of Pakistan’s deadly flood
– The Big Picture: Diving In
Thx for sharing Fleming and Gmoney!
GET OUT OF HERE ‘FALL’ WE’RE NOT READY FOR YOU YET!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!