The Friday Shirk Report – February 4, 2011 | Volume 95
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- If Jack were alive he would shake your hand. This man’s a veteran of the Game
- Damnit I left the oven on
- Philosoraptor weighs in on the current crisis in Egypt
- Yo Finland…
- Homemade protest helmets
- Laura’s found her calling. Have you?
- I’m with Woody on this one 100%
- A stoner’s dream come true
- Rusty is late for his meeting with the gorilla that left the oven on
- This is in the Guinness Book of World Records for heaviest spleen ever removed
- The Google Art Project Brings Street View to Famous Museums Around the World. Try Zooming in on this classic at the MOMA!
- The man has a sense of humour about things
- Sadistic snowmen
- Never thought I would link to an ‘About Us’ page in the Shirk… Try moving your mouse around the page
- Baby Giraffes look cute and awkward
- NFL Soccer Jerseys. Can you imagine?
- Chilling ‘after’ shot of a Coyote that was hit by a car on a highway
- Some little unknown facts about Nintendo
- Effective Sales Copy
- Origin of the names of every country
- LINK OF THE WEEK! An Aerial Tour of New York City
- What if the Best Picture Nominees’ Movie Posters Told the Truth?
- 6 of the most WTF products found on the Internet
- The Geek Kings of Smut. Fascinating article on the state of the Adult Entertainment Industry and the changing of the guard.
- Abandoned dogs find a new home. Awesome before and after shots
- Tim Allen. Did you know?
- Awesome collection of strange and fantastic architecture around the world
- 10 Ridiculous Frozen Meals
- The Big Picture: A harrowing, historic week in Egypt
- Inside London’s Secret Crisis-Command Bunker [Wired]
Thx for sharing Gerred!
Who knew all those McBain clips in the Simpsons were from one movie!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!
The Friday Shirk Report – January 21, 2011 | Volume 93