The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 109
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Wake up, it’s Friday!
- Never pass out at a Yankees game.
- Poetry in motion
- This would be the worst sleep of all time for me, guaranteed
- Life Lesson #468234 – The Internet never forgets
- Of course my seat wasn’t one row back with that girl. No it had to be beside this guy
- The new craze sweeping the nation? Bunny hurdles.
- An aggressive game of tag comes to an abrupt end
- All of TIME throughout time
- The opposite of riding dirty
- With these hands and this sand I would be unstoppable!
- Proof that procrastination can lead to great achievements
- 2011 Graduating class prank. Nicely done
- And he never returned
- Just another tattoo fail
- Good attempt to salvage the awkwardness
- He reads it for the articles
- I like big butts and I cannot lie…
- Ow. My eyeball
- Quora members weigh in on the most epic photos of all time
- 40 things that will make you feel old
- 20 Bizarre & Unique Homes Around the World
- Anti-jokes. The ultimate collection
- 40 Spectacular photos of nature. Good compilation
- Legit collection of sand sculptures
- Scorpions, Spiders and Sharks: Electron-Microscope Images [Wired]
- Forget the AMEX Centurion (black card), opt for the Palladium instead
- ‘A Google A Day’ is Google with a trivia question. The answer tells you how to find the solution using Google. Brilliant!
- Fascinating gallery of Thomas Edison’s Workshop (Appreciate the link @Chops!
Thx for sharing @tonewise!
HAVE A FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH….. BOO!