The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 109
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
– Wake up, it’s Friday!
– Never pass out at a Yankees game.
– Poetry in motion
– This would be the worst sleep of all time for me, guaranteed
– Life Lesson #468234 – The Internet never forgets
– Of course my seat wasn’t one row back with that girl. No it had to be beside this guy
– The new craze sweeping the nation? Bunny hurdles.
– An aggressive game of tag comes to an abrupt end
– All of TIME throughout time
– The opposite of riding dirty
– With these hands and this sand I would be unstoppable!
– Proof that procrastination can lead to great achievements
– 2011 Graduating class prank. Nicely done
– And he never returned
– Just another tattoo fail
– Good attempt to salvage the awkwardness
– He reads it for the articles
– I like big butts and I cannot lie…
– Ow. My eyeball
– Quora members weigh in on the most epic photos of all time
– 40 things that will make you feel old
– 20 Bizarre & Unique Homes Around the World
– Anti-jokes. The ultimate collection
– 40 Spectacular photos of nature. Good compilation
– Legit collection of sand sculptures
– Scorpions, Spiders and Sharks: Electron-Microscope Images [Wired]
– Forget the AMEX Centurion (black card), opt for the Palladium instead
– ‘A Google A Day’ is Google with a trivia question. The answer tells you how to find the solution using Google. Brilliant!
– Fascinating gallery of Thomas Edison’s Workshop (Appreciate the link @Chops!
Thx for sharing @tonewise!
HAVE A FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH….. BOO!