The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 117
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
– Domesticated Silverback Gorilla, amazing!
– How else you gonna move a big rock?
– Jay-Z and Diddy are NOT impressed
– How do I tennis?
– Cool guys don’t look at explosions
– The recent dust storm in Phoenix, as seen from the window seat of a plane
– Whoever did this is alright in my books
– A 35-year-old baby was born yesterday
– Further proof the Philly Phanatic is amazing
– Dad-1 Son-0
– When I use etc.
– Leaf blowers are not only useful but highly entertaining
– Hipster pie-eaters beware
– This label should be applied in every household
– This vintage condom ad is awesome AND effective
– Signed picture of Colbert
– What do you think of this beer’s tagline?
– Mr. Tea
– I could seriously watch this all day
– A collection of Basset Hounds running. that is all (thx for sharing Stu!)
– Did you know Judge Deborah Servitto delivered her ruling in the form of a rap in the case of Eminem vs Deangelo Bailey? ||||| Full transcript here, bottom of page 13 & 14
– 6 Mind-blowing achievements in propaganda
– The history of the fake ‘free public wifi’ you always see at airports
– The Graffiti of War
– Google’s Six-Front War
– Fantastic gallery of animal photography. Full-screen recommended!
– The Oninon on Stoning
– Awesome shots from the dust storm in Phoenix
– An incredible list of common misconceptions. Great article to bookmark
Thx for sharing Kariv!
Where did that second referee come from? ANSWER ME!!!
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER BABY!