The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 123
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- A well placed sticker changes EVERYTHING
- …the f*ck?
- Whoever spray painted this is awesome
- Dog licks lime. Derp ensues.
- Actors and their historical counterpart
- 360 hard-on
- Handy pie chart explains why men walk funny
- Hypocrisy. This picture has it
- This eagle be illin’
- William Ferrell at his high school prom. Would you expect anything less?
- Someone make this a movie please
- Then Punish I Shall
- Even if you’re not a Trekkie, this city sign is pretty sweet
- Awkward dismount
- You can see a comedian’s thought process so clearly in this snippet
- Stealth Cake. Use wisely
- Moe Szyslak teaches how to funk dance for self defence ||| Context. For those who don’t know what the eff I’m talking about
- 101 Amazing Aerial Photographs
- Have you ever heard about Pizza Hut Salad Towers in China? Yes there are pictures
- The Oracle from Omaha, Warren Buffett, thinks the US should stop coddling the super-rich
- Remembering the Berlin Wall in Photos
- A short story about the fifth ninja turtle, Alejandro
- How 50 Famous Brands Got Their Name
- 10 years ago Philip Morris commissioned a report that showed Governments the ‘cost-benefit analysis of premature deaths by smokers’. Shockingly, the report was not well received
- Ignaz Semmelwies was a HERO. Learn more about this great man here
- Awesome Cityscapes Made From Unusual Objects
- Abercrombie offers Jersey Shore’s ‘The Situation’ money to stop wearing their clothing [whoever the PR agency is for A&F, they are earning their retainer]
SEE SOME FAMILY & FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND!