The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 125
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Ready? Set! OG!
- Hipster Microbes
- All the bikes
- There are two rules for success
- What the?
- He’ll flip ya. He’ll flip ya good
- Ladies please. (ps this costume is awesome, I don’t even care)
- Can we all get together and help this guy out?
- Father of the Year
- This person deserves some kind of prize
- Always wanted to do this. (Panda suit optional but preferred)
- Dog learns to catch a ball
- As if you could outrun me
- Meanwhile in Canada
- Mind Melter
- Parkour cat
- Solid overview of what’s happening at the New World Trade Center Site
- Everyone is good at something
- “Lady you’re scaring us” – Billy M
- An online ‘television’ channel of only animated gifs. Why didn’t I think of that!
- How the Gaddafis Lived
- Geek out and learn about pendulum waves. The video is amazing and hypnotic
- Interesting read on the Yakuza’s ties to Japan’s entertainment industry
- Top 10 Sports-Fashion Controversies
- Gaddafi’s Italian Connection
- Disturbing piece on Bear Farms in China. All for their bile…
- Interesting read on double amputee Oscar Pistorius and his carbon-fibre legs
- The Long and Steady Decline of Ric Flair
- Hurricane Irene in Pictures
Thx for sharing Emilio!
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
THERE SHALL BE NO LABOUR THIS WEEKEND!