The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 130
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- I just cleaned that
- Self-fulfilling to-do list
- Good caption. Relevant, timely and informative
- Occupy Wall Street. Sh*t Just Got Real
- So who are these 1%’ers people are protesting about? This guy. Def a 1%’er
- Rock on Ms. Floyd. Get this party started!
- For those times when a card is needed but you could care less
- This black woman is riveting
- Not impressed one bit
- Battleshots. A game so serious, the stakes are your night…
- Forget markers. When this guy’s friends pass out he Photoshops them
- This Rachel Ray Halloween costume is tripping me out
- Office rowing explodes as boredom sweeps the nation
- A perfectly placed Rambo sticker
- Stare at the red dot long enough and the blue ring just disappears
- You’re an alcoholic
- If you do this to your car. I don’t even…
- The awesomest history binder cover ever
- Stacking through the years
- Phat Beets
- 11 Useful Products Too Embarrassing to Actually use
- The Legendary Playboy Interview with Steve Jobs – February 1, 1985
- Amazing gallery of our beautiful planet’s landscapes
- 10 Biblical Facts Everyone Gets Wrong
- Sweet collection of walk-in closets
- Bloomberg’s bombshell article on Koch Industries and the billionaire brothers that run it
- Scenes from Occupy Wall Street
- Impressive Gallery of Mountains shot by Jack Brauer
- Copper. The world’s most informative metal
- Baby Pictures of Famous Authors
This needs to be watched full screen in HD!
Thanks for sharing Robin G.!
MARCH TO YOUR OWN DRUMMER THIS WEEKEND!