The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 132
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- This just in
– 1942 – 2011 (an alternate version) ||| Almost as good as this one from earlier this year, but not quite
– That escalated quickly ||| Must have been out partying with this dude
– The Fonz. Then and Now
– How many apples grow on a tree?
– You’ll feel the results in no time!
– Well this is more interesting than a house call for plumbing issues
– Can you dig it?
– Rare images from history
– Found Dog
– First world problems… solved!
– I’m down with this kind of wedding photography
– It’s not all smiles and sunshine underwater either. He is the 1%. #occupythesea ||| The battle has already begun!
– Boo Radley gave it 5 starts on Yelp
– Now that’s a Halloween costume!
– “It’s simple. We…”
– Road rage. It happens to everyone
– Yoga retreat
- Really interesting post on ‘the anchoring effect’
– Good summary of the extraordinary event that occurred earlier this week regarding exotic creatures and wacko owners
– 10 Amazing Streets Around the World
– The Great Tech War of 2012
– The 6 Most Mind-blowing Things Ever Discovered in Space
– 50 Years Ago: The World in 1961
– The Missed Red Flags on Groupon
– A gallery of dogs wearing glasses
– For research scientist Joe Cohen, October 18, 2011 goes down as a fabulous day
– Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses
A few meh’s but some definite gems
RELEASE YOUR INNER BANANA THIS WEEKEND!