The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 133
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Gore and Clinton hamming it up
- How to drink stealthily
- Automatic Swimming
- “This is even more painful than it looks” ||| for reference
- Some classy Capybaras
- Rear entrance
- A peacock taking off
- 3 movies 1 shirt
- I guess it could have been worse…
- This pumpkin > all other pumpkins
- Great headline with excellent use of CAPITALIZATION
- Oh Philosoraptor. The Sifter has missed you
- Father of the year?
- Interesting disclaimer before Tom & Jerry cartoon comes on
- Classic Chappelle
- Whatever this is it cannot be unseen
- Oh sh*t green light! Better run back to the sidewalk
- Young at heart
- Beautiful collection of skylines around the world
- Fascinating read on ‘subject validation’ by David McRaney
- Today I learned that Holland was on of the world’s biggest Coke manufacturers
- Wall-Street: Winning vs Cheating?
- Chicks with Guns. Exactly what it sounds like
- Rider on the Storm
- Ever heard of the Mexican Mafia Prison Gang? ||| Link to longer PDF if you’re so inclined
- Incredible gallery of aerial photographs of London at night
- Whether you support WikiLeaks or not, the blockade by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and others is an attack on free speech
- The Creation Myth: Xerox PARC, Apple, and the truth about innovation by Malcolm Gladwell
Thx for sharing Carly!
Hire this man
Thanks for sharing @BigEdd!
YOU STAY CLASSY THIS WEEKEND!