The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 134
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Like a Boss’s Boss
- Midget everything
- Galifiniakis with the best entrance ever
- ESPN gets trolled hard
- Space can be cruel and unforgiving
- This is what happens when you put the cables on incorrectly
- Mary Floppins
- Leader of white supremacist gang gets face tats removed
- Mortal enemies
- Doggy still high on meds after vet visit
- Gives me chills
- This pie is delicious
- This is awesome
- Take comfort knowing others see these things too
- Mr. Bean watching an F1 race. But really he could be watching anything…
- Destined to fail
- Quality Halloween trolling
- Look at picture and then read last sentence of the article
- So hood
- 6 Classic songs that were supposed to be jokes. Cracked FTW yet again
- Fascinating gallery of some of the most famous faked photos
- Did you know Hopkins had the shortest lead role ever to win an Oscar, 16 minutes!
- Stunning gallery of landscape photography
- The Code of the Winklevii
- 101 Gadgets That Changed the World (click ‘view thumbnails’ and save yourself an hour)
- Terrific collection of the some of the world’s best subway maps
- Occupy Wall Street: 7 Weeks In
- Did you know AOL still has 3.5 million subscribers?
- Inside the Apocalyptic Soviet Doomsday Machine
Sifter highly recommends Full-screen HD! Thx for sharing Humocracy!
SKY’S THE LIMIT THIS WEEKEND!