The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 135
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- The invisible wall
- Now that’s a warning sign!
- I mustache you a question about your hair ||||| You too Hogan!
- And now for a question of ethics
- The contiguous United States visualized by distance to the nearest McDonald’s
- Meh…. Meh…. Meh….
- If you stare at this long enough it will disappear
W A G
- And the comment of the week goes to…
- Cats are funny. Exhibit A |||| Exhibit B
- Long arm of the law
- Let’s Anime
- World class trolling
- This is glorious
- Duck… Duck…
- Space gobblin’
- Haunting past and present images of the Great War’s battlefields
- 35 Powerful Photos That Tel A Story
- 18 places to feel dwarfed by nature
- Wired’s Guide to Pop Culture’s Buried Treasure
- 20 Disturbing Food Facts (link is to a ‘print article’ URL, may bring up print dialogue box, but better than the terrible slideshow)
- Recycling Around the World
- How Ryan Raddon Became the $200,000-a-Night DJ Known as Kaskade
- The Top 10 Most Remote Places on Earth
- Striking aerial images of the flooding in Thailand
- His libraries, 12,000 so far, change lives
Welcome to the Shirk Mr. Lawton, thanks for sharing!
Ye$ finally found a better clip of Garrett McNamara’s record breaking 90-ft wave ride. INSANITY!!!
+1 bonus because why not?
ON THIS DAY IN 1918, WORLD WAR I ENDED