The Shirk Report – Volume 136
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Try changing the color to black
- I taught him that move
- Sad trombone —> relevant
- Darkness —> reference (one of the greatest sketches of all time. ffwd to 2:35)
- Can you imagine how many candid photos wedding photographers must have?
- She’s a keeper
- Old Flappy loves the open road
- Wanna play a game?
- Never gets old
- Contractor of the year
- Water baby
- Rio from the vantage of Christ the Redeemer
- Dope street art by Tasso
- This magazine cover is deliciously offensive
- Office prank inspiration
- Tripppy sunken bridge in the Netherlands
- Redneck limo
- More fashionable than you
- Gull Hunter
- Highlights from the 2011 National Geographic Photo Contest
- 19 Vintage Advertisements That Wouldn’t Make Today’s Cut
- The Richest, Fattest Nation on Earth (It’s Not the United States)
- 20 Incredible 360-Degree Panoramas
- 20 Real Pictures Made Famous by the Internet
- The 15 Worst Album Covers of All Time
- 21 Reasons you should never take a picture with an iPad
- Shanghai Gets Supersized
- Gorgeous photographs of the Netherlands from above
- Google Earth spots huge, unidentified structures in Gobi desert
Thx for sharing Nina (nynawee)!!!
Coloured footage from WWII will give you chills
Thx for sharing Mr. Lalonde!
SOUND THE ALARM. WINTER IS COMING