The Shirk Report – Volume 141
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
– Did you catch the front page of ESPN on Monday?
– Up yours Cruise
– Merry Christmas from the Johnson’s
– Skrillex gets attacked by a bee
– Holiday Swag
– I’m an airplane
– Veteran flyer moves
– The most legit lobster bake I’ve ever seen
– Kim Jong-Un is forever hungry
– Remorse. This dog has it
– You look like a bench
– Found in a random Hooters Restaurant
– Does Vodka kill bees and wasps?
– Don’t worry he landed on all fours
– The Animal Kingdom can be cruel and unforgiving
– Need a job?
– Hipster pet is cooler than your dog will ever be
– Winners of the National Geographic Photo Contest 2011
– 106 of the Most Beloved Street Art Photos
– Paint-On Solar Cells Developed
– 30 Craziest Facebook Stories of 2011
– The 36 Worst Action Figures from Iconic Toy Lines
– The Atlantic Lists the Most Important Graphs of 2011
– The Top 10 Tech Trends for 2012
– 50 Best Photos from the Natural World
– Canadian-developed HIV vaccine approved for human studies
– Kim Jong-Il Dropping the Bass
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL! STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS