The Shirk Report – Volume 146
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- How big is it?
- A beard for all seasons
- So phallic
- Oh Billy
- After you’ve watched the little dance routine, check for the grandma on the far right
- What is this? A hardware store for the Klan?
- Sweet autograph dude
- Digital billboard projection fails. Then this happened ||| (what it was supposed to display)
- No I did not mean that Google
- Ron English made an Obama Hulk action figure. It’s awesome
- The passion burns within
- My favourite number
- Pimpin’ 101
- Poor poor Luigi
- What did I just watch?
- The Beer Cathedarl
- Check out the two plates. What are the chances?
- A Collection of Horrible Valentine’s Day Cards by the Oatmeal
- End scene
- “It’s time to end the failed war on drugs” – Great piece by Richard Branson
- The Lost America: An Incredible Gallery of Vintage Photography
- The Day Apple Left The Tech World’s Collective Mouth Agape
- Cleveland Councilman, Michael Polensek, is notorious for writing scathing letters to troublemakers. Here’s one ||| (news article about said delinquent)
- TIME’s LightBox 365: A Year in Photographs (full-screen recommended) Thx for sharing @theplanetd
- Reuters Magazine: The Hashtag Revolution
- A Thing of Two About Twins
- Gates donates $750 million to fight AIDS, TB and malaria
- 17 Top Google+ Photos for January
- Doll ‘protesters’ present small problem for Russian police
Hercules reads what he’s supposed to sound like. Failtacular
To see the original ad click here
Dance Dance Revolution
ENJOY YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND!