The Shirk Report – Volume 147
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Fillin’ out forms in the hood is mad different
- Special People
- Stairs are for suckers ||| (original vid)
- All right!
- Check out the letter this soldier in Afghanistan just got
- Perfect for “flu season”
- “Just stand there and look busy”
- How my family sees me
- So confused right now
- T-Rex trying things
- “Pardon me ladies”
- Meanwhile in Canada
- Samuel L. Jackson’s famous role in 1989’s Sea of Love (skeptical? check out IMDB)
- You know how we do
- Always mess that up
- This speech bubble is just wow
- Silver Surfer Google Image Search oh and searching MOP works too (thx for the tip on that one Gerred S.)!
- Your Bill Cosby sweater is inferior
- A bathroom limerick
- Fortunate to say the least
- Like Father, Like Son: Kim Jong Un Looking at Things
- 16 of the Smartest Children in History (thx for sharing Gilly!)
- 200 Million??? David Choe, Facebook’s Millionaire Graffiti Artist (thx for @PogeyPete!)
- 20 things you never knew about famous inventions
- Two thousand years in one chart
- 20 Real Pictures Spread Via the Internet
- You’ll Download Physical Objects Sooner Than You Think, Thanks to Kids Like These
- US court says $500m of gold and silver coins recovered by US treasure-hunters from Atlantic in 2007 belongs to Spain
- Intriguing Photojournal on Coal
- How Sinaloa cartel boss ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán got U.S. agents to help him become Mexico’s most powerful drug lord (thx for sharing Sutin!)
5 VIDEOS + 2 Bonus vids
X Games Roundup
Thx for sharing Julian!
TAKE IT EASY THIS WEEKEND!