The Shirk Report – Volume 152
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Just a dog falling asleep and then waking up
- Sleeping on the job. Level: Expert
- I think he’s having a bad day
- Skrillex drops groceries
- To whom it may concern
- Urban planning in Eixample, Barcelona
- Hardcore Corn. It’s nastier than you think (it’s SFW)
- Surprise Muthaf*cka! (ps. it’s Doakes from Dexter)
- 3D Escher Panoramic is Awesome
- Chewbacca and R2D2 chilling on set. Nice t-shirt!
- Now that’s a slice of pizza!
- Haters gonna…………………………………… hate
- Wish this was the actual movie/poster
- Urban Dictionary
- Terrible attempt
- Some would argue it’s the most important statistical category in basketball
- The power of the panda
- This could only be one country
- Big suited babies. This should become a thing
- How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love
- Highlights from Smithsonian Magazine’s Annual Photo Contest (thx for sharing Laura S-B!)
- Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2012
- Splicing historic war photos into current images of the same location
- Uncle Sam: If It Ends in .Com, It’s .Seizable
- Call of Apathy: Violent Young Men and Our Place in War (An interesting read but hard to verify its validity)
- 17 More Images You Won’t Believe Aren’t Photoshopped
- Oxygen envelops Saturn’s icy moon
- 23-year-old FX Trader Drops $322K at bar. 200K of that went towards one bottle of champagne
- Kill the Messenger: What Russia taught Syria: When you destroy a city
- +1 resource bonus: 45 HQ Calvin & Hobbes Desktop Backgrounds (thx for sharing @Tonewise!)
5 VIDEOS +1 bonus
Thx for sharing Smith Brothers!
HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS THIS WEEKEND!