The Shirk Report – Volume 177
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Let’s spark things off shall we?
– Annnd I’m falling
– Oh Harry
– Tweet of the week | Runner-up
– In reverse, this dog is being good
– Could be a fun drinking game. Anyone want to try and report back?
– Problem solved
– True Artisan
– And the winner for best cocktail garnish goes to… | But wait. A challenger appears
– Oh you have a husky? That’s cute
– Move b*tch get out the way
– The moment the world he thought he knew ceased to exist
– So hip it hurts
– Guy photobombs his ex-gf on Fourth of July. Not bad
– This is an example of a bad wedding party pose
– If you guessed ‘The Queen’ as the hooded driver of this Range Rover. You would be correct
– Your Limbo Skills are Inferior
– Nothin’ to see hear folks. Move along
– Cheers to the artist of this painting
– 12 Old War Photographs You Won’t Believe Aren’t Photoshopped
– The Tragic And Twisted Tale Of The Three Stooges
– 47 Psychological Facts You Should Know About Yourself
– Clouds: All kinds of awesome (If you enjoyed that, check the Sifter’s post as well)
– Stanford Biologist and Computer Scientist Discover the ‘Anternet’
– The Pirates And Trolls Of Pr0n Valley
– The Man Who Made Justin Bieber
– What Apple’s Legal Win Over Samsung Means for You, Technology, Design, and the World
– 7 Celebrity Animals: Where Are They Now?
– Beyond lies the wub: a history of dubstep
VENTURE INTO THE UNKNOWN THIS WEEKEND!