The Shirk Report – Volume 316
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– This guy
– That’s a fruity haircut
– Can you guess who’s feeding the dogs under the table?
– Kudos to the person that did this
– When someone starts filming and you get all shy
– All it took was a one-word response and the election was his
– Ever seen brussel sprouts still on the stalk?
– Grandma’s first-ever visit to Hawaii!!!
– You know the feelng
– “Long live the king”
– These socks
– This sign
– There, there
– Someone found the weak point on this bike rack
– This mall in Malaysia has a slide from the top floor to the bottom
– Note to self: do not leave the kids alone with the dog
– Second note to self: never park a car on the beach
– Me on Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night
– Well isn’t this grand?
– This is just wrong | And this is even wrong-er
– Respect the hustle
– A reasonable request
– Until next week
– Digital Music Couldn’t Exist Without the Fourier Transform
– Want to Get Out Alive? Follow the Ants
– The Chinese Art of the Crowd
– Diets Are a Lot Like Religion
– ‘Bourbon Empire’ Reveals The Smoke And Mirrors Of American Whiskey
– How a Risky Gamble In 2006 Enabled Floyd Mayweather To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars Today
– Chipotle’s Guacamole Recipe
– The Homeless Scientist Who Tried to Prove Selflessness Doesn’t Exist
– Engineers of Addiction: Slot Machines Perfected Addictive Gaming. Now Tech Wants Their Tricks
– Meeting a Silk Road Drugs Boss
Sadly, Ryan McHenry, the creator of Gosling cereal meme passed away this week.
Here’s to you Mr. McHenry
Upon hearing the news, Gosling put out this
HERE’S TO A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WEEKEND