The Shirk Report – Volume 320
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Drunk guy at the ATM
– Spammers are getting pretty brazen these days
– This kid at Costco
– Lights were off and heard weird noises
– So that’s why they call them eggplants!
– Security Guard Cat does his job but does not enjoy it
– Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man
– He got the job
– Filed under things you don’t want to see at the airport
– Suck it kale
– Did you know Microsoft used Bill Gates’ mugshot for the default Outlook person?
– So long suckers!
– Ze translations do nossing
– Hipper than you
– This man’s hand looks 10 ft long
– It was the logical thing to do
– So tired
– Kerning matters
– In fairness, math isn’t one of them
– I regret nothing
– Baby polar bear learning how to walk
– Meanwhile at the office
– Until next week
– How Well Can You Hear Audio Quality?
– That Fancy New Solar Bike Path In Amsterdam Is BS
– The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2015
– How to Ship a Beluga Whale via UPS
– Italian boy survives being trapped underwater for 42 minutes
– I made an untraceable AR-15 ‘ghost gun’ in my office—and it was easy
– I’m a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me (thx for sharing Mr. Van’t Hof!)
– Superwolves, new butterflies, and all the hybrid species evolving before our eyes
– The Iceman List: Classic movie antagonists who were actually pretty much right all along
– The Small, Happy Life
GET SOME REST THIS WEEKEND!