Bugatti’s New Supercar is a Thing of Beauty
Bugatti unveiled their latest super sports car at the Geneva International Motor Show and everything about it is insane. The engineering, the design, the specs and of course—the price tag.
Check out some of highlights below along with a gallery of photos and a video preview of this beautiful machine.
– Max speed limited to 420 km/h for road use
– 1,500 HP, torque value of 1,600 Nm between 2,000 and 6,000 rpm
– Eight-litre W16 engine
– Starting price tag: US$2.6 million
– Only 500 will be built
– Weight: 4,400 pounds
– Seven-speed dual-clutch transmission
– Full carbon-fiber body
– 0 to 100km/h in less than 2.5 seconds