The Shirk Report – Volume 391
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Locker room talk
– Real talk
– And 1 Bowling
– Happy Belated Columbus Day Everyone!
– We good Margaret
– “Let me just get my— oh, you’re already done”
– What did we do to deserve dogs?
– Did someone say frogs?
– Thanks Matthew!
– This restaurant knows
– Sneak pug attack
– Cat massage
– How’s your day going?
– When you let one slip and you hope nobody heard it
– These perfume names are getting ridiculous
– That escalated quickly
– Bus Justice = Bustice
– Wait for it | Go for it
– Until next week
– Obituary: Great Barrier Reef (25 Million BC-2016)
– Journey to the Centre of the Earth
– Bob Dylan wins Nobel prize in literature
– Can school today teach anything more than how to pass exams?
– The Rise of Hank Scorpio
– The Woman Who Survived the Lowest Body Temperature Ever
– Is our world a simulation? Why some scientists say it’s more likely than not
– The World’s Happiest Man Wishes You Wouldn’t Call Him That
– King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand Dies at 88; Reigned 70 Years
– A Letter to the Doctors and Nurses Who Cared for My Wife
5 VIDEOS + due process
Cheers to dogs this weekend