The Shirk Report – Volume 421
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The day he learned the world isn’t fair
– When your boss tapes a piece of paper to a clipboard
– Today I learned dodgeball can be savage | Ride with me down this rabbit hole | Where are we
– We have reached peak humanity
– me irl
– It all makes sense now
– How to yawn
– Oh my gosh
– Spring has sprung
– “That’s enough soccer for today”
– Don’t be alarmed
– Finally made it to the Grand Canyon!
– What they call Ranch in the rest of the world
– I ain’t even mad
– Yeah baby
– Until next week
– Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning
– Ableton’s Interactive Guide to the Basics of Music Making
– Men and Dogs: What’s Behind Our 26,000-Year Partnership?
– How Rich Are You, Really?
– A Stanford researcher’s 15-minute study hack lifts B+ students into the As
– All the Trees Will Die and Then So Will You
– The psychological effects of growing up with an extremely common name
– Is Consciousness Fractal?
– Why Self-Compassion Works Better Than Self-Esteem
– My son died in 1994 but his heart only stopped beating this year
5 VIDEOS + a little data entry
MANDATORY WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND