The Shirk Report – Volume 184
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Starbucks van with sliding door = bad idea
– Step your game up MSNBC
– Does this look like light speed? Come on!
– Celebrating Halloween in 1914
– This Dad does not understand the concept of a photobooth
– Didn’t even notice the volleyball at first
– Perfectly timed capture as planes pass each other at an air show
– Perfectly timed capture as two children simultaneously crap their pants (fyi they were not harmed)
– Zlatan Ibrahimivic ladies and gentlemen
– Wurt, Wurt?
– Shady blue
– Pacifier mustaches
– Give that man a contract
– You know it was a long night when…
– I don’t even know what face he is making
– Once they grasp physics. World domination is not far behind
– Consider yourself warned
– Getting into the holiday spirit
– “I’m not even mad. That’s amazing” – Ron Burgundy
– Inequality and the world economy
– The Man Who Volunteered for Auschwitz (thx for sharing P. Ruta!)
– The ‘Busy’ Trap (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– Pictures of the Alberta Oil Sands Operations from Above
– 5 Weapon Myths You Probably Believe (Thanks to Movies)
– The mysterious Japanese company behind the world’s best zippers (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– The tech behind Felix Baumgartner’s stratospheric skydive
– ‘Binders Full of Women’. There’s a tumblr for that (thx for sharing CDub!)
– After a Break to Run Somalia, Back at His Cubicle
– Dark Social: We Have the Whole History of the Web Wrong
5 VIDEOS + 1 expanding John
Now with subtitles!
Happy B-Day EMT
[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/51430433 w=800&h=450]
Guy faints mid ride and then wakes up
HERE’S TO A PERFECTLY TIMED WEEKEND!