The Shirk Report – Volume 233
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Jackie Chan just posted this on his Facebook page | Actual FB post
– Free at last!
– “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?” – William Shakespeare
– Who approved this font?
– We’re done when I say so
– Bruce Lee
– Going meta at the Leaning Tower of Pisa
– Don’t care. Reading.
– A personalized mugs for those with uncommon names
– SUMMER!!!!!! fall.
– HARD RIGHT!
– Guy passes out at music festival. Becomes a shrine
– Well that’s offensive
– It kind of looks like she’s…
– Ahh so simple
– It ain’t easy
– I find these doughnuts unsettling
– Not so glamorous
– Team header
– Flipping off kids. Exactly how it sounds
– “Now, I elevate”
– “Hello ladies”
– Well that was awkward | So was this
– Jenga cat
– Food for thought
– Is Google Wrecking Our Memory? Nope. It’s much, much weirder than that
– Nasa’s Curiosity rover finds water in Martian soil
– The Man Who Saved the World by Doing Absolutely Nothing
– Lead designer Mark Turmell shares some dirty little secrets about NBA JAM and the Chicago Bulls
– The 20 Smartest Things Jeff Bezos Has Ever Said
– Up to 20% of Yelp reviews are fake
– The CIA’s Most Highly-Trained Spies Weren’t Even Human
– What The Monopoly Properties Look Like In Real Life
– Climate change report: 95% likely humans are responsible
– Losing Is Good for You
5 VIDEOS + #thatvoice
Hello Weekend, How You Doin’?