The Friday Shirk Report – June 26, 2009 | Volume 11
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– The map for planning your next trip
– The app for planning your next trip
– Stern but fair
– Embarrassing? Yes. Still gangster? Yes.
– You call that a scar?
– John’s got some a-t-t-i-t-u-d-e + 8
– Tina Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy
– Remember the vanity URLs for Facebook? Well Obie does, and he’s pissed!
– Do not adjust the contrast
– Dr. Claw is watching you
– I’m a level-5 vegan. Won’t eat anything that casts a shadow
– Erotic dishwashing
– Peter Griffin knows how to motivate
– Storm’s a brewin’
– Might make more sense after you watch the first video
– New level in Tony Hawk video game, the White House
– Yes, it’s a group of leering men but what about the guys with the sheets over their heads?
– New Season of Dexter starting soon!
– Airplane graveyard, bird’s eye
– Pacman tweets
– Feelings. Nothing more than…fee lings.
– Beating + Flogging = ???
– Yeah, she’s probably gonna get a blogging for that
– RIP you’ll be missed
– When Mergers Go Wrong. Worst company name ever?
– Photoshop Contest: What if Everyday Life was Directed by Michael Bay?
– Life inside a water bottle, now you know
– The ultimate strategy for authors looking to avoid libel lawsuits
– Live US debt clock and Historical house prices
– More than 10% of New York’s 78,000 Metropolitan Transit Authority employees makes over $100K a year
– 4 crazy airport runways
– Picasso drawing with light
– Infant-sized teenager may hold key to reverse-aging
– A lesson from Bill Nye the Science Guy
Here’s to long summer days!
*Please note there will only be 20 images in each Shirk Report moving forward*