The Friday Shirk Report – July 3, 2009 | Volume 12
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Good thing it’s not an English test
– “This is even more painful than it looks” – Homer S.
– You feel anything yet?
– Awesome picture of a leech
– BOOM! Goes the dynamite
– This should be the soup every day
– BREAKING NEWS! Marilyn Manson Sues Guitar Hero Eleventy Billion Dollars for Identity Theft
– Wikipedia. Not always correct
– Rocket pubes, a growing concern
– Oh snap. Vegetarian Zombies
– I didn’t do it
– First lesson in drawing is to start with the focal point
– Halfway between Moonwalker and Skywalker
– Nobody puts Baby in a corner
– With love. Anything is possible
– “I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be”
– This is not going to end well
– Big time WTF
– Who needs a video camera when you gots a laptop?
– Boston.com’s Big Picture Does Glastonbury
– This is the most interactive online ad I’ve seen in a long time. It also just won an award at Cannes
– Building in Shanghai collapses in one piece!
– 50 freaks of nature
– Sweet Lego art
– 15 images that look fake but……aren’t.
– Paid to drink Jack Daniels
– Stunning Mosques around the world
– How mathematics killed Lehman brothers
– Michael Jackson patented anti gravity machine!
Get Your Weekend On