The Friday Shirk Report – August 14, 2009 | Volume 18
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– A cat will NEVER fail to amuse us
– ET lives!
– It’s moments like these that people carry cameras for
– TwistedSifter likes this
– Bathroom graffiti gets philosophical
– This computer has been programmed to be sexist
– Guns don’t kill people. Okay maybe this one does
– So that’s what causes impacted tonsils. Now I know
– And this, Costanza, is why Ted Danson has a better private plane than you
– The hood version of Western Union
– No drizzle my nizzle
– Creative vanity plate
– Just going for a stroll
– Getting shmammmered
– Didn’t think I’d be saying this, but this is a cool ad for…potatoes
– This general store has everything!
– Sorry guys. We ran out of guns and you two showed up last
– BBQ’s have feelings to you know
– Google on your Facebook
– Hamster photobomb FTW!
– RIP Les Paul, the original guitar hero
– The Big Picture captures Typhoon Morakot’s wrath
– WTF! Cow gives birth to calf with two heads
– Awesome! 25 logos with hidden messages
– 10 Stunning underground lakes
– World’s biggest cave discovered in Vietnam
– Forgotten photos from the Apollo 11 mission
– Last Suppers of Death Row Inmates
– Likely a bit exaggerated but an interesting read on former NBA player Robert ‘Tractor’ Traylor
– Photojournal of Opium addicts in Afghanistan
Summer. She’s a Rallyin’!