The Friday Shirk Report – September 25, 2009 | Volume 24
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– A Male Prostitute
– It’s official. Facebook status updates will provide entertainment for many years to come
– This Warning Sign on a Cigarette Pack is Not Only True, But Funny
– Messageboard Domination
– Effective Ad to Stop Breast Cancer
– I was never that scared of a praying mantis. Until now
– Who knew a pornographic movie review thread would get so technical?
– Juice did not deliver on claim, I demand a refund
– The Japanese Giant Salamander. It’s hideous yet I can’t look away
– If you’ve ever bough Tic Tac’s this has probably happened to you
– Cheeky License Plate.
– Dating Site Captcha Fail
– The Five Stages of Your Life
– If you were a fish in the general vicinity, what would be going through your mind right now?
– A House of Stone in Fafe, Portugal
– Dope. San Francisco Airport at Night
– Transparent frog. Still looks slimy
– The Young Adult Section
– The Timeless Wisdom of Dwight Schrute
– Trippy Truck Will Wake You The $#@& Up!
– The Most Controversial Magazine Covers of All Time
– Allison Stokke: The Curse of Beauty
– Massive Fail. From pyramids to this.
– A Collection of Passive Aggressiveness
– The Ultimate Guide to Hamburgers. Great photography, very tasty.
– The strange case of the man who took 40,000 ecstasy pills in nine years
– A Collection of Humorous Protest Signs from 2009
– An interesting article on Jamaican Ginger Extract aka Jake
– The McDonald’s Analogy and Relationships
– Classic Material: Conan O’brien’s Commencement Speech to the Harvard Class of 2000
Get Your Weekend On!