The Shirk Report – Volume 537
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– You know it’s going to be a good flight when
– 100% trying this the next pool I find myself in
– Plot twist, the professor changed the image names to all the wrong answers
– Now that the Lion King remake has been such a success
– Just a Wood Duck strolling past its own sign
– The dog’s stance kills me
– Forget the player, someone sign that ref!
– Physics. Neat.
– How bright did you say your flashlight was?
– If only
– Best believe whomever installed this ceiling had a huge grin placing that little piece of ceiling
– It be like that
– Me vs responsibilities
– Honestly kind of forgot until the gif above
– Now this is the kind of online advice we need!
– Me trying to dance my problems away
– Grandparents are the best
– Go Hands-Free Now!
– Until next week
– The 101 people, ideas and things changing how we work today
– The Man Who Built The Retweet: “We Handed A Loaded Weapon To 4-Year-Olds”
– The Beginning of the End of the Beef Industry
– Humans Will Never Colonize Mars
– The tyranny of productivity
– The Invention of Money
– How a 6,000-Year-Old Dog Cancer Spread Around the World
– Ethiopia plants 350m trees in a day to help tackle climate crisis
– ‘It’s a superpower’: how walking makes us healthier, happier and brainier
– The Human Cost of Amber
5 VIDEOS + Stevie
HERE’S TO THE DOGGONE WEEKEND